Thank you for your purchase with JuJu’s!
At JuJu’s Boutique, our biggest goal is to well serve our wonderful customers! If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better!
- FINAL SALE ITEMS INCLUDE: Items labeled Sale, Clearance, Buy One Get One, Bodysuits, Belts, Jewelry, Headbands. Also all Undergarments, or Hats cannot be returned.
- The term "Final Sale" means an item cannot be returned or exchanged.
*When returning, customers can receive exchanges or store credit for their returned items.*
- Returns will be issued in the form of a digital Gift Card or in-store Gift Card based on customer’s choice.
- Digital Gift Cards are sent via email.
- The email you entered to complete your order. This email contains a code that you can use on any online order. Only one coupon code is valid per order.
- If you decide to return your item(s) in store, you will receive an in-store gift card.
- Returns must be in original, unused, unworn condition with no defects, no stains, no pet hair, no smells, or any signs that the item has been worn/used, with all tags attached. It must be in resalable condition.
- All shoes must be returned in the original shoe box.
- All packing slips must be included with the return.
- Please allow up to 3 business days to process your return once we receive it.
- We must receive your returns within 10 calendar days of you receiving your order. The 10 days starts from the day the order was received by the customer.
- No returns/exchanges will be accepted after 10 days.
- Please note that any return that doesn’t meet our criteria outlined in our return policy will be returned to you at your expense. Thank you for understanding.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- We are not responsible for returned shipping costs, lost or stolen packages.
- If there is an instance of a lost package, we are not responsible, but we will do everything we can to help you find your package by communicating with USPS, etc.
- Exchanges are only for the same item in a different size or color. Due to our limited quantities per unique style we can't guarantee an exchange will be possible.
- Exchanges must be made within 10 days of the postmarked day you received the items.
- The item you return must meet all of the return guidelines listed above.
- Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the order # for faster service. We will then hold your new item.
- Then you can ship your return item back.
- Once we receive the return item, please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
- Once your order is processed, we will send you an invoice for shipping your new item. Once this invoice is completed, we will then ship your new item!
- If we are currently sold out of the size desired, we will be unable to process an exchange so please refer to the return instructions above where we explain how you can receive a digital or in-store gift card.
To ship back your order:
- Being that we offer to you free shipping of orders over $100, we do not provide free return shipping.
- If possible, utilize the mailer bag for clothing and utilize the original box for shoes.
- Feel free to ship your orders back with the carrier of your choice - shipping with tracking information is recommended.
- Include the original packing slip or your name and email address (one used to place order) in the return. You may ship back multiple orders in the same package as long as you include the packing slips for each order.
Defects or Damaged Items:
- We try extremely hard to inspect our garments before they are sent out. By chance, if you experience a flawed item, please take a photo of the damage/flaw and email us immediately at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- All defects and issues must be notified via email within a 7-day window, and must include order number and images of the issue.
- Any item defects found after 7 days of receiving the shipment will be further assessed by our team. After 7 days, no refund or exchange is guaranteed.
- We may be able to fix the defect for you, if you choose. This will be decided on a case-by-case basis. If so, we will contact you at your email address (The one you provided at checkout) with further information.
- We cannot make exceptions once you have had the merchandise in your care for a longer period of time, or if you’ve removed tags, washed or worn it.
- We’re so happy to be able to allow our customers to order online and pickup for free at one of our three locations! (Houma, Lafayette, and Thibodaux)
- Please, check your order before you leave the store.
- If anything is missing from your order we would love to be able to help you at the time of pickup.
- When you leave our store, we are no longer responsible for what is included in your order.
- If you have a defective item, please refer to our “Defects and Damaged items” section above.
- You can have someone pick up your order for you. Just make sure they have your “Ready For Pickup” email. Just forward it to the person who will be picking up your order & your good to go!
- If you accidentally choose ‘pickup’ instead of shipping. Reach out to us within 24 hours of ordering. We will then send you an invoice for shipping. If the invoice is not completed within 24 hours of the invoice being sent, we will refund your order. If you would still like the items you previously ordered, you can always place a new order. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any specific questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your returns to:
411 Corporate Drive
Houma, Louisiana 70360
Each item is photographed to its very best to display accurate colors, measurements and patterns. Please beware that various computer/mobile devices have different color display profiles. Items with slight variances will not be considered defective, as each item may be unique in pattern/color.
Policy Updated and Effective September 6, 2023